Saturday, June 28, 2014

Roasted Cauliflower, Garlic, Lemon & Parmesan Cheese.

Lastnight, I made this on a cookie sheet on the grill.  When it was nearly done, 
I put my shish kabobs on.  Oh my...yummy!!


Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Lemon & Parmesan

Yield: 4 servings

5 to 6 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (from 1 medium head)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon thinly sliced garlic
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2-4 tablespoons grated parmesan
chopped chives, for garnish

Preheat oven to 450°.  Place the cauliflower florets in a roasting pan or large sauté pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat. 

Place the pan in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until cauliflower has brown spots and is cooked through. Stir every 5 minutes to ensure even roasting.  Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parmesan. Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jan, I'm visiting from The Enchanting Rose. Loved the items you gifted Stephanie and decided to come over to say hi.

    Your site is as beautiful as your works.

    Do have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, This is so good. I have made it too and we love it. Thanks for sharing your recipe. I did not really have a certain recipe, just made it up as I went along. I will keep yours and try it.
    Have a great rest of the weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so good, Jan! I've never had roasted cauliflower, it looks so yummy. Thanks for sharing, I will have to try it. I love anything with Parmesan cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    Your Roasted Carliflower recipe sounds scrumptious ... A perfect dish for a summer lunch! I'm popping by from stephanie's The Enchanted Rose, where she shared the beautiful handmade jewellery by you ... I will go and discover more from your ETSY-shop.
    Blessings to your weekend,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks fantastic! Yum! Will have to pin for later. Thanks for sharing. Blessings and sunshine, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, so that I know you've been here...and because they make me happy. I'll be certain to come and visit you and leave a comment for you in return. Have a Blessed Day! ♥